Skip to Content

Enrolment Information for Continuing Candidates

Continuing HDR candidates enrolled in time-based units are automatically re-enrolled in their time-based unit at the beginning of each enrolment period. Manual re-enrolment is only necessary if you are:

  • required to enrol in Higher Degree Research Training (HDRT) units, eg. seminar units and/or additional coursework units as recommended by the Faculty;
  • enrolled in a combined research/coursework program and is required to enrol in Higher Degree Compulsory Coursework (HDCC) units and/or other coursework units.

Higher degree research candidates who are enrolling in any additional HDRT units must have approval for enrolment and such enrolment is processed by HDRO. Once approved, any additional units can be added to the candidate’s program of study without additional fees (with some exceptions), provided such units are essential to the student’s research program. Research candidates are permitted to enrol in only one additional four credit point coursework unit per semester. All enquiries concerning content, availability and timetabling of coursework units should be directed to the relevant Department or Faculty of registration.

To make change/s to your program you are required to complete the Change of Program (COP) form and lodge it at HDRO by the due date.

Making Changes

Arrange a time well in advance with your principal supervisor or academic adviser in your Faculty to discuss any changes to your enrolment . Please ensure this is finalised in sufficient time to lodge the Change of Program (COP) form at HDRO by the due date.

If you have any outstanding debts including tuition fees or Library fines you must settle your debt before you make any changes to your enrolment. All students are expected to check their “Statement of Outstanding Charges” through “My Finances” via eStudent.

Content cannot be accessed